Have you been trying to find the best mothers day gifts for knitters? What do you buy the woman who loves knitting, but seems to have more yarn than can ever be used? Its a common problem – you know that your mum, or wife, partner or just a lovely lady who you want to treat on Mothers day, loves to knit. You know that she spends a lot of time knitting and surrounded by yarn, but is also very fussy about the kind of yarn she uses or what she makes. Or maybe you aren’t a knitter yourself and so choosing yarn is really tricky, but you want a really thoughtful gift she will love.
Well don’t worry – I have come to your rescue, and put together a gift guide with nine wonderful gifts for knitters. And, all of them are available from Etsy, from small, independent retailers who will really appreciate your business.
1.Knitter badge, from Stitchers Tees. These retro enamel pins from one of my favourite shops, Stitchers Tees, are the perfect little gift for any knitter.
2. Stitch Markers from KoruClay Studio. You can never have enough stitch markers, and these beautiful handmade markers are so special. There are so many different styles available although I love these delicate blossoms instead of flowers for Mothers Day.
3. Knitting Bag from Kelly Connor Designs. This knitting bag caught my eye as soon as I saw it – what a great gift for your mum who loves to Knit! The strong cotton canvas is perfect for carrying around even the biggest of knitting projects.
4. Knitters Salve from The Orange Clove. This Knitter’s Salve is perfect for busy hands that need a little TLC and nourishment. It absorbs quickly, so you can get back to work without greasy hands. It comes in several variations so chose the one you know your mum will love!
5. Mothers Day Yarn Box from Devon Sun Yarns. Perfect for when you want to buy a really special yarn, but don’t know what to chose – let me do the choosing for you!
6. Yarn Ball ear-rings, from Maxs World. These ear studs are tiny balls of yarn with miniature knitting needles. Perfect for anyone who loves knitting and jewellery – and these are very special earrings as they are made from merino and silk yarn, with a pair of tiny silver plated knitting needles in them.
7. Yarn Dye Kit from Devon Sun Yarns. Perfect for anyone who loves yarn, this kit has everything that you need to dye special yarn and can be done at home with no special equipment.
8. Personalised Coasters from Clare Close These Coasters area a gorgeous addition to a craft room, or as a gift for a knitter who also loves a cup of tea or coffee. And, order them early enough and add personalisation too!
9. Yarn Basket Enamel Pin from Maxs World. This sturdy enamel pin is perfect for anyone who wants to show off their love of handdyed yarn. It comes on a lovely backing card so it makes a great gift too.
Etsy is such a great place to shop for gifts that are unique and special – and this year I have found so many lovely Mothers Day gifts – you can find all the top Mothers Day Editors Picks on this page, its well worth a browse if you need gift inspiration! I would love to know if you treat yourself or someone special to any of these things, and what you thought of them – or if you have found any other great gifts for mothers day please let me know!
Why not pin this post to come back to when you are ready to shop?
** Please note this post contains affiliate links. This means that if you click a link and purchase something I may receive a small commission for that sale, however the price remains exactly the same for you. All opinions are my own and I only mention products I genuinely love and always give my honest opinion.**